Want to be Represented by AIA?
Please follow the instructions below.
1. Send Email: with photo, resume, and demo link to: email@example.com
2. Head shot Photo: Use a JPEG file when sending via email. Please resize photos to 250px vertical x 200px horizontal
3. Resume: Use a PDF or Microsoft Word file when sending via email
4. Demos: Please email a link to your demo or acting clips
You should hear from us within two weeks if we’d like to bring you in.
With the high demand for interviews we cannot respond to all who apply. We have open calls from time to time. Watch the home page for those announcements.
We prefer to represent those that live in the northwest and those that have open availability.
- Research a company before calling or emailing them.
- Never pay upfront fees for representation. Agents work off commissions.
- Agents may suggest certain photographers or acting workshops. Yet neither should be required for representation.
- Watch out for flattery! If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
- Find the best fit for you. Agencies are different in many ways.
A great agency is not easy to get into. We look for talent that is ready to work. Headshots, resumes, reels and clips, availability, professionalism, and needs within our agency are all important factors for consideration. We prefer quality, not quantity. Good luck!Damon Jones